Friday, October 26, 2012

The Blueprint

Back in the blogging sphere

The goal this time: Once a week posting,
                            New adjective in front of "philosophy student" with each post
                            New humorous, and related background, with each post.

I want the blog to be centered around either projects currently being worked on, questions currently on my mind, issues I would like to fix, or the phenomenology of my day that day.


I hope to maintain this blog for once... --these types of projects tend to fizzle out quickly for me-- and use it to not just share my life experience with those I no longer can see on an everyday basis, if only because teleportation technology doesn't exist yet, but also to showcase my philosophical writings as they emerge.
I also plan to keep the blog light-hearted, humorous, and painfully honest.


The adjective for this post was : Unimportant

No comments:

Post a Comment